WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM SEASON FIVE OF GAME OF THRONES.
Between Sansa Stark’s rape and John Snow’s murder, season five pissed off a lot of Game of Thrones fans. But at least there’s a little good news. All that death and destruction became great fodder for meme creators who so perfectly summed up how we felt during season five.
1. Poor Jorah Mormont. Between catching grayscale, getting kidnapped, and his constant rejection from Dany, this guy can’t catch a break.
2. Sansa’s wedding night made us wonder if she wouldn’t have been better off with Joffrey. 3. When Lancel threatened Cersei and we felt like stabbing him in the throat for being a total hypocrite.
4. When Dany took Jorah’s hand and we’re glad he saved her…but wait. No, Dany! Grayscale!5. As soon as we saw her hug her kids, we knew she was going to die. Still, we hoped…6. When John got on the boat and this badass white walker resurrected everyone he just killed to make them a part of his corpse army…even that awesome warrior mom who just died.7. When Meryn Trant turned down several teenage sex slaves and we couldn’t help but wonder what he meant by “too old.”
8. When Shireen was burned and we became okay with George R.R. Martin killing a few more people as long as they were Stannis, Melisandre, Ramsay, and Roose.
9. When Dany abandoned pretty much everyone and we’re like WTF…
10. How we now feel about the Night’s Watch.11. And what we’re pretty sure George R.R. Martin does in his spare time.
These memes need to be in a battle for the Iron Throne!